Nux vomica or poison nut is a plant remedy that contains a fair amount of copper, and it is indigenous to India. It is a tree with a fairly thick trunk. The timber from the tree is tough and durable. Check for Nux Vomica Homeopathy Medicine below-
The plant was introduced into Europe in the 15th century. It took a while before it began to be recognized for its medicinal properties. It is beneficial, particularly in affecting digestion and stimulating digestion.
Properties. In homeopathy, we use this medicine for a wide variety of chronic problems. Also, however, there are useful acute indications for this remedy. One of the main ones is influenza or flu, particularly the flu that has a high
fever and violent chills. They’re worse from every movement that stirs the air under the blankets. It is also one of our three most common homeopathic medicines for urinary tract infections, particularly ones with a lot of urging and better from warmth.
It is also one of our main remedies for gastritis where the pain can come on, especially after overeating overindulging or alcohol abuse. You can use this remedy for kidney colic as well as abdominal colic in infants and children.
It is one of our main remedies for cholecystitis or inflammation of the gallbladder. People who need this homeopathic medicine are often irritable impatient and driven. These are often described as a sort of type-a people. They can break things out of frustration or get angry from contradiction. They are hurried and impatient, and it can be used to treat premenstrual irritability as the remedy.
Nux vomica tends to focus on the nervous system gastrointestinal system. The genital, urinary system, as well as allergies. As I mentioned, it is very successful for people who are feeling overstressed and oversensitive and who have abused coffee or alcohol, or tobacco or drugs.
Some of the general characteristics of this homeopathic medicine are
- That they are very chilly and worse from cold especially from a
- The cold, dry wind is also a useful remedy for collapse or fatigue from overwork. Typically, it is worse in the morning.
- The worse situation from overeating is worse from dry weather. It is better from the warmth and wet weather. It is also worse from alcohol and alcohol abuse.
- It is one of our main if not the main. A homeopathic medicine that can help treat hangovers.
- Next fall, mecca typically does not like tight clothing tends to make them feel worse, and they are susceptible to noise, light, and odors.
Nux is a beneficial remedy for headaches, significantly worse from cold or alcohol or anger or before the period or headaches. It is better from heat or that are brought on by drafts. You can use this to treat high fevers and acute allergies or colds.
There is a lot of sneezing, particularly in the morning; one of the common symptoms is their allergies. It obstructs at night, and then the nose flows freely during the day.
- It is also one of our primary homeopathic medicines for new-borns’ snuffles, where they are continuous sniffing.
- It is one of our most common remedies for teeth also grinding for a wide variety of stomach problems and stomach pains, particularly infants with colic.
- Often, we spawn well to this remedy or cramping pains in the abdomen. Their pains are often worse from hunger or tight clothes.
- It is also a beneficial remedy for gastritis or nausea and vomiting after anger or too many stimulants. There can be distension of the abdomen a lot of flatulence.
- It is also a useful remedy for treating hepatitis or inflammation of the liver. With the bladder symptoms, there is often a lot of urging, and they may pass only a few drops, and they are much better from heat and particularly a warm bath—this constant urging for small amounts.
- It is also a useful remedy for constipation, mainly when constant urging for stool. For haemorrhoids acutely. As well, it is an essential remedy for back pain. and
So, from this discussion, it is evident that Nux Vomica benefits you in many ways. It is one of the most commonly used medicines, as well. I hope you like reading on Nux Vomica Homeopathy Medicine