Do you know that there is a high chance to develop allergy rhinitis if you are experiencing regular affair of sneezing, itchy and runny nose?
Do you know if you do not care about this, it can lead to severe complications, even death?
Well, it is true. You need holistic care to treat your allergy rhinitis. When we talk about holistic treatment, nothing can work better than homeopathic medicines. In this case, the people of Hyderabad are privileged as Sai Gayatri Homeo clinic is there to help them.
First, we need to understand what allergy rhinitis is?
Among all types of allergies, nasal allergy is known as allergy rhinitis. You will experience continuous sneezing, runny nose or nasal congestion, itching, watery eyes, and few other symptoms. All of these symptoms develop when you come close to the allergens. It can lead you to long term sufferings by affecting your health.
So, what are the symptoms of allergic rhinitis?
If you develop allergic rhinitis then, you will experience the following symptoms-
- Cough with itching in your nose and throat.
- Continuous sneezing with a runny nose.
- Mild to severe pain in the throat.
- Smelling disability.
- Congestion in your nose.
- Postnasal discharge.
- Headache and sinus.
- Redness and watery eyes.
- Swelling in eyelids.
So, if you are seeing any of these developments, you should visit our doctor. You may be suffering from allergy rhinitis. Take proper treatment as homeopathy can provide you a holistic cure to all your issues.
Now, it is essential to know the causes of allergic rhinitis-
The leading cause of allergic rhinitis is potential allergens. When your immune system identifies any harmless components as a threat, your body builds a mechanism to fight this situation. Your body starts producing antibodies to combat the problem. If anyways you come to contact with these substances, your body starts fighting by releasing histamines. As a result, you begin fighting allergy rhinitis.
The potential allergens are as follows-
- Dust particles.
- Pollens from flowers, grass, tree, and weeds.
- Smoke from a cigarette.
- Insect bites.
- Pet hairs.
- Perfumes and air pollutants
Even sudden weather change, extreme hot and cold, high wind blow, dryness can instigate allergic rhinitis. Again, your genetic feature can play a significant role in developing allergy rhinitis. There is a high possibility that you will be facing allergic rhinitis if your parents have suffered from the same. There is a 30 % increased chance of developing allergy rhinitis if any of your parents has the same.
What is the role of homeopathy to treat your nasal allergy?
Homeopathic medicines can benefit you in numerous ways. The advantages of these medicines are as follows-
- If you avail yourself of the conventional remedies for your allergic rhinitis, it will cause you drowsiness. It will affect your daily life badly. At the same time, there is no scope of sleepiness in homeopathic medicines.
- Homeopathy can treat all of your symptoms together. It works on the same type of cure for the same kind of problems. So, it can provide you the best remedy for all your allergy symptoms.
- Even though two people can suffer from the same disease, homeopathy may not provide them the same remedy. It is because of the symptoms that you are experiencing due to allergic rhinitis.
- Along with these, homeopathy will boost your immunity system while treating the issue fighting from the root cause.
- All ingredients present in homeopathic medicines are natural. So, there is no chance of any side effects from homeopathic treatment.
Now we can mention a few remedies in homeopathic medicine to fight against allergic rhinitis. However, you should take these remedies only upon your doctor’s consultation. The remedies are-
- Allium Cepa
- Kali Bichromicum
- Wyetia etc.