People of Hyderabad knows very well that homeopathy has the most effective treatment for mouth ulcers. The treatment is safe as well as side effects less. The treatment generally is symptom-based. Because homeopathy medicines work by treating the root cause of your issue.
It is a fact that people of Hyderabad suffer from mouth ulcers just like others. So, they need proper treatment from a homeopathy clinic in Hyderabad to get relief from the mouth ulcer and related pain. Here we are going to discuss various facts about mouth ulcers and homeopathy remedies for them.
Let us start with an overview of mouth ulcer
Mouth ulcers are very common sufferings among people from any age group. The children are more prone to mouth ulcers. These are otherwise known as canker sores. It can develop on your tongue, inner portion of your lips, and your gum. These sores are painful tissue damage inside your mouth. Though mouth ulcers are mostly harmless yet, they create tremendous discomfort while eating, drinking, and brushing. In severe cases, you will experience trouble in speaking as well.
You should visit your homeopathy doctor in Hyderabad if the ulcer does not go away within two weeks. You should undergo proper treatment if you develop mouth ulcers frequently. Ignoring this may lead you to other problems.
Your mouth ulcers can be any of the following types:
- Cold sores: These are the red outbreaks, especially on your lips. They take near about seven to ten days for healing.
- Canker sores: You may develop these with red-bordered small white patches. These severe ulcers take near about two weeks to heal in general.
- Leukoplakia: These types of sores appear with white patches on any part of your mouth. These are not such painful ulcers.
- Candidiasis: It is a yeast infection. It develops on the soft and moist tissues in your mouth.
Let see what the symptoms of mouth ulcers are:
Canker sores or mouth ulcers generally grow on the softer tissue of your mouth. The size of each sore can be 5 mm on average. You may develop more than one ulcer in your mouth at a time. Your mouth ulcers have certain significant features. They include:
- Painful sores on the inner skin wall in your mouth.
- Irritation due to contact of salt and spice.
- Red swollen skin around your sores.
- Difficulty in eating, drinking, and brushing.
- Lost appetite.
- Stomach upset, diarrhea.
- Fever in immense painful situations.
Now, you have understood what mouth ulcer is and can quickly identify them looking at the symptoms.
So, what are the causes of developing mouth ulcers?
We cannot identify any particular cause for developing mouth ulcers. However, it can occur from a combination or any of the following situations.
- Vitamin B-12, zinc, and iron deficiency.
- Bacteria, viral, or fungal infections.
- Indigestion and gas.
- Injury due to hard brushing.
- Accidental biting
- Cuts from crooked teeth.
- Specific chemical components of toothpaste and mouth wash.
Other than all these, there can be more serious medical conditions as well. These conditions are as follows:
- High level of blood sugar
- An autoimmune disorder
- Gluten intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Homeopathic medicine can treat near about all the issues behind your mouth ulcers. It can provide you the best possible cure by treating from the root.
What are the homeopathic medicines for treating mouth ulcers?
Followings are the most common remedies for your mouth ulcers-
- Arsenicum Album: It works effectively in the treatment of painful mouth sores. It can treat your bleeding gum issues as well.
- Borax: It helps to treat canker sores in the most effective ways.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is another beneficial medicine for treating mouth ulcers. It works very well if you develop mouth ulcers due to overconsumption of sweets, spicy foods, or alcoholic beverages.
- Mercurius Solubilis: It helps in treating mouth sores with lost appetite.
- Sulfur: It is highly beneficial in treating painful red inflammation with a burning sensation. You require this medicine if you have mucus growth in your mouth.
- Calcarea Carbonica: It works very well in treating repeat development of canker sores in children.
- Kali Bichromicum: It is beneficial in deep and clean cuts in your mouth.
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum: If you develop painful sores with pus, sensitivity then we suggest Haper Sulphuris Calcareum.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is very effective in treating cold sores on your lips.
So, if you are suffering from a mouth ulcer and extreme pain, do not waste your time. Proper treatment is necessary for it. Visit us to avail the most successful homeopathy treatment in Hyderabad.