Acidity is a digestive disorder that every person suffers in their life at any point in time. In many situations, acidity goes away after a certain period if we drink plenty amount of water. This is the reason acidity does not matter for us in many cases. Again, effective home remedies and a healthy diet can check your acidity.
The traditional foods of Hyderabad are rich in taste as well as spices. The complex and rich flavors of conventional Hyderabad food are always mouth-watering. Along with that, fast foods and junk foods are also an essential part of Hyderabad's food and lifestyle.
So, developing acidity and indigestion related issues are common in the people of Hyderabad. But you will require proper medical assistance if your issues become troublesome. It is always good to have an appropriate treatment before it gets too late.
You should opt for the best treatment from homeopathy clinic in Kukatpally, Hyderabad, to treat your hyperacidity. It will benefit you with a long-lasting and harmless cure.
Our homeopathy doctor in Kukatpally is known as one of the best homeopathic doctors in Kukatpally, Hyderabad, with numerous successful acidity treatment cases.
We must begin by explaining acidity.
Acidity is a digestive system disorder. When your gastric glands produce a higher amount of digestive acids than natural, you can experience different complications. Many things can trigger your digestive acid secretion. But mainly unhealthy food habits and unhealthy lifestyles are the most common reasons for your acidity.
What are the symptoms of acidity?
You will see the following symptoms if you are suffering from acidity.
- A burning sensation in your chest and upper stomach.
- Sourness in your mouth.
- Stomach pain due to acidity and indigestion.
- Bloating and burping.
- Frequent hiccups.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss in case of long-term hyperacidity.
Now that we have understood the symptoms, let us learn about the causes of acidity.
The main reasons for experiencing acidity are as follows-
- Consumption of acidic foods
- Digestive system disorder
- Indulging in intoxication like tobacco and alcohol
- Staying idle after having a heavy meal
- Staying away from exercise
- Consumption of over spicy and oily junk food
- Drinking excess amount of beverages
- Improper sleep
- Dehydration is your body
- The long gap between two meals
- Eating at the wrong time
Can homeopathy help you in acidity?
Homeopathy is a way of treatment that heals you naturally. It provides you holistic care. It works according to the symptoms you are facing. Hence, it cures the disease completely. Homeopathic medicines can treat the reasons for hyperacidity very effectively. At Sai Gayatri Homeo clinic, we choose a homeopathic medicine depending upon your sufferings.
Again, all the ingredients of homeopathic medicines are natural, which is why they are side effects less. Though more than one person can suffer from the same disease or complications yet, medicines' requirements are always different for each patient. Not only this, homeopathic medicines heal you from within. It boosts your immunity system. As a result, your body can fight against all the complications by own.
Now let us see some homeopathic remedies for acidity:
The most important homeopathic remedies for acidity include
- Carbo veg: It helps in bloating and gas in the stomach.
- Nux vomica: It can treat you if you are suffering from nausea and cramp in your stomach
- Lycopodium: If you face trouble from bloating and discomfort due to indigestion, it will provide you proper cure.
- Natrum carbonicum: It cures overeating digestive trouble
- Pulsatilla: It gives relief from gastric distress due to overeating
Along with these remedies, you should take care of your eating habit. Avoid oily and over spicy food items. Always eat light and healthy food. Home-cooked food is still the best option to fight against digestion. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty amount of water. Add fruits and vegetables to your regular diet. Over everything, exercise daily to reduce your body weight.