Constipation is a prevalent problem that affects most of us. It brings the unwanted troubles related to your bowel movement.
Many people in Hyderabad are suffering from constipation and related complications. Hence, proper treatment is compulsory for them to relieve typical trouble related to their bowel movement.
Well, homeopathic medicines can provide you the best remedy for your constipation in Hyderabad.
If you are tired of your constipation, you should read the article to learn about the homeopathy treatment for your constipation.
Constipation is a complication related to your bowel. It includes a problem to pass stool regularly. The situation can be so severe that it can lead to piles as well. The main reason behind this constipation is the hardness of your feces.
The situation can include moderate to severe pain also. You may experience your bowel movement after a few days as well.
Hence, heaviness, uneasiness in the stomach become regular affairs for you.
So, proper treatment is mandatory to solve the issue.
So, how can you identify whether you have developed constipation or not?
If you develop constipation, you will experience a few symptoms. These symptoms are as follows-
- Hard stool.
- Moderate to severe pain while passing the stool.
- You may also bleed while passing the stool.
- Irregular bowel movement like once or twice in a week
- Heaviness in your abdomen.
- Always needing to go to the washroom.
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, then you have developed constipation.
Now that we have understood the symptoms of constipation let us check what are the causes?
The exact cause of developing constipation is not so easy to explain. But the followings are the leading causes for your constipation.
- Dehydration- Less amount of fluid in your body hardens your feces and creates trouble in performing all physical activities.
- Hormone disorder- It includes disruption in your hormone secretion. As a result, you will experience hardness and pain during your bowel movement.
- Diet- Unhealthy diets, like the lesser amount of fibre in your diet and a higher amount of fat, protein, and spices, can lead to constipation.
- Malfunction of pelvic muscles- You may develop constipation due to malfunctions of your pelvic muscles as well.
- Inactivity- Your inactive lifestyle is another reason for your constipation and related suffering.
- Medications- Certain medications can lead you to constipation as well. Mainly the medicines we use to cure dysentery.
- Ignoring the urge- It is a common problem for many people that once they have missed the desire to pass your stool, it will cause you constipation.
- Change in lifestyle- Sudden change in your eating habit and normal lifestyle can result in constipation.
- Stress and anxiety- Sometimes, stress and anxiety can lead you to constipation.
Whatever the reason behind your constipation is, it can result in severe painful bowel movement and irritation in the abdomen.
So, how can homeopathy help to treat your constipation?
Homeopathy provides a holistic solution for your constipation and related issues. It reaches the root of the problem and provides an adequate solution.
It treats the exact cause of constipation along with all the related problems as well.
The treatment is focused on the symptoms of your disease. That is the reason we provide different medications and different treatments for people suffering from the same issue.
Again, all the ingredients of homeopathic medicines are natural. We get them from plants, natural minerals, and other natural sources. So, the remedies are side effects less and long term.
When we have spoken about homeopathic medicines' benefits, let us learn a few essential homeopathic medications for constipation.
The medicines are-
- Nux Vomica
- Lycopodium Clavatum
- Bryonia Alba
- Aesculus Hippocastanum
- Chelidonium majus
- Antrim crud
All of these medicines are beneficial in treating constipation and related issues. But the selection of medications and the dosages depends on various aspects that we take care of while providing you the remedies.
If you are experiencing trouble due to constipation, contact us now.